- I recently started my eye therapist, Greg Marsh and he's helping me learn to see again. A lot of it comes down to self hate/criticism and punishing myself which is why my eye muscles get tense. The more I let go of fear, the clear my vision becomes!
- Recently another AFL club asked me to help them because they've heard amazing things about me! I am incredibly blessed to have people love me because I used to think that no one liked me and I was always unfavoured when it came to shift allocation, but the tables have turned now!
- I got approached my a theatre company, who asked me to audition for a lead role for theatre, which will be performed at the Melbourne Theatre Company :) My childhood dreams have finally come to life. I used to hate theatre because I never got any roles in high school, and now the universe is literally throwing a lead role in my face where I get to plan an Asian-American surgeon in an American accent! wow!
- I'm travelling interstate to do a corporate video and I cannot believe that they are paying for my flights! This never happens and I didn't even have to audition to get the role! I guess the world really needs me and my skills. I'm not so useless after all :)
- I'm working at the soccor tournament as well so there will be some $$ coming in! My singing teaching/massage business hasn't really taken off yet so I am so lucky to have income. There are a few people who actually like being around me and are reaching out to me :) I didn't know that I was likable! They actually say hi to me and say goodbye to me when they finish their shift. This is amazing!
I've been so busy loving myself and looking after myself, I completely forgot about updating this blog!
Follow me on twitter!