- Got asked to join a 4-week dance project, which will be filmed at the end and be posted online! I've been busy practicing at home!
- Auditioned for a role for a movie called Holding the Man via video because I couldn't make the audition and was very happy that they allowed me to do that!
- Just shot a commercial for Coles to be aired in a few weeks! Surprised they even picked me!
- Shot a commercial for Super Cheap Auto last week.
- Doing a tonne of nursing/physio/medical acting shifts
- Started the 90 Day Youtube Challenge where I will be blogging every day until I become better at speaking on camera! Check out my new channel: www.youtube.com/kennyextra
After months of struggling to get a job to 'support myself', I decided to let it all go and follow what I 'think' my path should be and throw myself into creative things and hope that the universe will look after me! Now I'm flooded with acting work!
I'm having a pretty good week so far! Last night I went out partying and made some new friends and it was a real boost to my confidence. I admit, I have a thing for gingers, and whenever I see someone with red hair, I get overly excited and freeze up, but last night I stayed calm, relaxed and just said 'hi' and it wasn't as frightening as I thought. It's so easy to make up things in your mind before testing them in reality.
Next week I'm WORKING ALL WEEK! Medical acting work, nursing school work, physio work, shooting a TVC, teaching singing, filming a cultural drama stage production. I am so blessed to be given ACTING WORK! I am even more blessed because I've had so much work recently, that I have had to pick and choose which ones to do! WOW!
Last week I had a meeting with my psychic/life coach and she made me realise you don't need to suffer in order to get rewarded. In other words, good things come to you because you are 'open' to it, and not because you had to 'work' for it.
Follow me on YouTube