I've been so busy loving myself and looking after myself, I completely forgot about updating this blog!
- I recently started my eye therapist, Greg Marsh and he's helping me learn to see again. A lot of it comes down to self hate/criticism and punishing myself which is why my eye muscles get tense. The more I let go of fear, the clear my vision becomes!
- Recently another AFL club asked me to help them because they've heard amazing things about me! I am incredibly blessed to have people love me because I used to think that no one liked me and I was always unfavoured when it came to shift allocation, but the tables have turned now!
- I got approached my a theatre company, who asked me to audition for a lead role for theatre, which will be performed at the Melbourne Theatre Company :) My childhood dreams have finally come to life. I used to hate theatre because I never got any roles in high school, and now the universe is literally throwing a lead role in my face where I get to plan an Asian-American surgeon in an American accent! wow!
- I'm travelling interstate to do a corporate video and I cannot believe that they are paying for my flights! This never happens and I didn't even have to audition to get the role! I guess the world really needs me and my skills. I'm not so useless after all :)
- I'm working at the soccor tournament as well so there will be some $$ coming in! My singing teaching/massage business hasn't really taken off yet so I am so lucky to have income. There are a few people who actually like being around me and are reaching out to me :) I didn't know that I was likable! They actually say hi to me and say goodbye to me when they finish their shift. This is amazing!