- coronavirus is here, but thankfully I still have my job at the pharmacy.
- I'm thinking about becoming a therapist now and helping people with their mental health
- I consulted a life coach and he was amazingly good. Thanks Rafael
- I realised that life isn't scary when you stop forcing things. Just go wtih the flow
- It's ok to live at your parents' house. They probably value you more than you think
- Focus on you.... don't worry about chasing relationships. doing so only leads to disappointment
- Forget about what the rest of the world is doing - life is quite amazing when coronavirus is here...theres no rush to do anything as everyone else is asleep. take your time. don't force anything.
- Looking after yourself and putting yourself first is the most important thing you can ever do
- Whatever you believe in, the universe will find a way to deliver that to you.
- this also marks 10 years since I went to USA to become an actor - oh so much has changed since then :)
I feel like this blog is becoming my life journal sometimes...and here's what I've learnt:
Follow me on YouTube